Hiking in beautiful Salzburg Region
Become one with nature and go for a fascinating trip with our state-certified hiking guides! Romantic mountain lakes, traditional chalets and hiking paths in the Salzburg Central Alps; waiting to be conquered.
"Hiking is the miller's joy!"
Make this song your motto and hike through the idyllic landscape. Picturesque lake landscapes, fantastic mountains and traditional chalets seduce all senses.
Our experienced hiking guides accompany you daily on your hiking trips. Learn about the local fauna and flora. There is something for everybody on the numerous hiking routes, from easy family hikes to nature trails to mountain hikes.
Possible excursions to the mountains:
- Hike to Schwalbenwand and to Schützingalm
- Hike to Hinterjudendorfalm
- Beautiful hike along the Weißsee in the Hohe Tauern National Park
- Hike in the Glemmtal with nature trail
- Around the Zell Lake by train and by boat
- Hile through the Kitzlochklamm to Maria Elend
Nordic Walking - healthy outdoor trend!
Another highlight is waiting for you: Nordic walking, the outdoor trend from Finland. Our sports guides will accompany you for "dynamic walking" through the fascinating natural scenery of the Salzburg Region.
Simply borrow the poles at our reception and you can set out into the fresh air!