Bike & More
Located in the immediate vicinity of the Grossglockner, 80 km to the south of Salzburg, home of the Salzburg Festival, and 8 km from Zell am See (host of the Ironman 70.3 2012), we are directly on the Tauern Bike Path (starting point for family-suited tours through the region of Pinzgaz as well as for demanding tours through the unforgettable mountains of the Province of Salzburg).
Our spacious, well-kept facilities are surrounded by the magnificent mountains of the Hohe Tauern National Park. Thanks to Woferlgut Sport Camp's central location, you can enjoy an array of sights and sporting activities or just relax at one of the numerous spas the area has to offer.
- Bike Info Corner with an overview map, information, weather details, etc.
- Maps of tours, overview map, tour description
- Rental bikes are organised by the hotel (for a fee)
- Free map sheets, road book, elevation profiles
- GPS data for the tours (free download), advice on apparatus
- Individual tour consultation and planning
- Guided tours with professional sport and bike guides
- Pick-up service on request or in emergency situations for fixed prices
- You can have a shower and store your luggage on your departure date until the evening
- Locked bike depot
- Possibility to wash your bike
- Outdoor bike stands
- Drying facilities for bike clothing
- Workshop corner with work racks, tools, lubricants and oil, compressor
- Individual bike locks to rent
- Internet station
- Emergency card with important information and telephone numbers
- Bike tours categorised according to uniform criteria
- Pick-up from the nearest railway station on request (at an additional charge)
- Large breakfast with muesli and fresh fruit (at an additional charge)
- Touring lunches with highly nutritional "Nutrixxion" bars and drinks at a special price (included for guests paying flat rate)