Snow & Fun in the holiday region of Zell am See-Kaprun
More than 90 lifts are situated within a radius of 10 kilometres on the Kitzsteinhorn, the Schmittenhöhe and in the Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm - a real ski ‘Eldorado’ for winter sport fans! About 100 km of fresh powder snow slopes of all difficulty levels make the heart of each winter athlete beat faster. And those who put their skis on for the first time will find professional guides in the Bruck Ski School for their first swings (ski school registration can be made in the hotel).
Snowboarders will find a lot of slopes, fun parks and the corresponding night life that will challenge them in all spheres.
Dream winter landscape even off the pistes
Enjoy the snowy winter landscape in the holiday region of Zell am See-Kaprun even off the slopes. More than 300 km of cross country tracks link Zell am See-Kaprun with the adjacent regions. Cross country skiers staying at Woferlgut can enter the track network at the hotel.
The mountain world of Zell am See-Kaprun gives an unforgettable impression on winter hikes or on snowshoe hikes.
You can find culinary refreshment or après ski in the numerous ski cottages of the region. The party tones of Nena, Wolfgang Petry or DJ Ötzi provide a relaxed party atmosphere.
Experience the winter at Sportcamp Woferlgut
- Make your holiday at Sportcamp Woferlgut a special winter experience and make use of our countless activities:
- Curling tournaments on our own curling lane attract not only pros and amateurs but also the spectators who encourage their favourites. To finish there is hot mulled wine and the tournament passes with fun and joy.
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides through the snowy and romantic valleys of the holiday region of Zell am See-Kaprun.
- Night time sledging, down the nearby, 4 km long, illuminated slope, ranks among the highlights at Sportcamp Woferlgut. The tractor ride to the starting point causes joy from the beginning.
- "Tubing": A fun factor of another kind. You glide on inflated tubes down the snowy slopes and are caught safely and without problems by a safety net.
To finish you can linger in the traditional Kohlschnaid Cottage for a drink!